SARAH WARRINGTON COUNSELLING
CORONAVIRUS SAFETY POLICY
In accordance with Government guidelines, I have put the following policy into place. Please read it carefully and if you are in agreement, please sign and return to me or email me with your agreement.
- To avoid contact with other clients, please do not arrive early for your session. On arrival, press the bell and wait outside, I will either buzz you in (Sanderstead) or come and let you in (Godstone)
- Please avoid touching any handles and allow me to open / close the door to the therapy room.
- I will provide hand sanitiser for you to use on arrival
- Where possible and if confidentiality allows, I will keep a window open during our session.
- I will no longer be providing water or drinks, so please bring your own if required.
- The wearing of face masks is currently optional, but this may change if the government advises it.
- If you have a temperature or any symptoms, or if you test positive for Covid, do not attend the clinic. We can go online or rearrange.
- If I have a temperature or any symptoms, or if I test positive for Covid, I will offer an online session or rearrange.
- All rooms are well ventilated and contact surfaces are cleaned between each client.
- Due to track and trace, I may be required to pass your details on to local health authorities. I will only provide the minimum information required and will give no details as to why we were in contact. By signing this form, you agree that I may do so.
- This policy is in addition to our Counselling Agreement, not in place of.
The situation is constantly changing and I may add or amend this policy in order to continue to follow the government guidelines. Also, I may stop face to face sessions and switch to online if you or I feel unsafe at anytime.