How do I work?
I am a Qualified Integrative Counsellor / Therapist, which means I am trained in many theoretical approaches and can tailor your therapy to the style which best suits you and your needs.
We will work with the past, present and the future -
- Present - where are you now, what is going on in your life, what has bought you to counselling?
- Past - what has happened in your past that may be affecting your present?
- Future - where do you want to be? Using information gained in our sessions and appropriate tools, we will look at how we can do things differently to improve the future
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Registered Member of BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy)
- Accredited member of the NCS (National Counselling Society).
- I have an Advanced Professional Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- I am trained in sexual abuse recovery and am also a fully trained facilitator for the Freedom Programme (Domestic Abuse Programme)
- I have a current Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate and am fully insured.
I have experience in dealing with many issues, including -
- REALTIONSHIP ISSUES
- SEPERATION & DIVORCE
- FAMILY ISSUES
- BEREAVEMENT & LOSS
- LOW SELF ESTEEM
- LOW CONFIDENCE
- SEXUAL ABUSE
- DOMESTIC ABUSE
- LIVING WITH PARTNERS OR FAMILY MEMBERS WITH DRUG & ALCOHOL ADDICTION